Saturday 12 April 2008

The Three Pears - Introduction

I am running this blog because I think that there are a lot of people out there who, like me, have a keen interest in county cricket, and love debate and argument on the topic.

For me, country cricket does not get enough press coverage. At my club's training session last week, at least 75% of the people there did not realise the season started this week! So I am going to come on here and offer my opinions on the county game. It may not be a regular thing, it may only be weekly or bi-weekly, but I am going to offer an opinion nonetheless.

The focus, as the page suggests, will be Worcestershire County Cricket Club, however, the county game as a whole is of great interest to me, so whether it is an outstanding individual display or a gritty team performance, I will try to give it a mention!

All feedback, comments and criticism will the greatly appreciated!

Martin

No comments: